- All care takes place in your home at a time that is convenient for you.
- Appointments are monthly and become more frequent as your pregnancy progresses
- Each appointment lasts approximately an hour.
- I can order ultrasounds and tests that you may choose to have during pregnancy.
- The majority of the time during antenatal appointments is spent getting to know each other, forming a relationship and building a partnership.
Your children and partner are encouraged to be included in your antenatal visits.
- Discussion about the plans you have for your baby’s birth, as well as fears and anxieties and the sharing of information is an important part of your antenatal care.
- Clinical care during antenatal appointments includes monitoring you and your baby’s wellbeing and growth, as well as interpreting test results and sharing clinical information.